Monday, March 1, 2010

Interview with Big Age 8

 This is an old interview I had with him... but it seemed if oneMKEmom is to get her start... it should be with some great kid stories, after all the kids make the mom, right?

Interview with Big, 8.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Killing games are NOT appropriate, ever.”

2. What makes mom happy?
Family and your good good friends. Being all together.

3. What makes mom sad?
Violence.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When you do “static cat” with Beatrice.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
You had a lot of friends and did gymnastics and played some soccer.

6. How old is your mom?
29, going to be thirty.

7. How tall is your mom?
About five feet high.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Finding a great sale while shopping.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
You hang out with Halle sometimes, or you go to meetings.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I would say you would be a number one at PTO and volunteering in the city.

11. What is your mom really good at?
You are really good a cooking for us and picking take out places. (A true Gemini!)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
There are not many things that I don’t think you are good at. But I’d say, guitar.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
You take good care of me, dad, the cats and the other pets.

14. What's your mom's favorite food?
You like a lot of food. But you love coffee and chicken fingers.

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
You are very fun and I like how you plan events and helps out at my school. You like the kids in my class and they like you.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
The mom on Johnny Test or Wonder-woman.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Ooh, we that’s easy we go for long walks, homework, she takes me to my friends birthday parties. We like to go to movies together or snuggle.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both like to read and we both like cats. We have the same eyes.

19. How are you and your mom different?
Well, you are a different gender… what? It is the first thing that popped into my head!

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She hugs and kisses on me everyday.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
I’d say you like to go to big cities and take pictures and teach me stuff.
You like when you go home to put on comfy pants… write that, it is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment